Tuesday 29 March 2011

Authentic Korean Restaurant in Bristol

I finally decided to visit Surakhan located on 52 Park Row here in Bristol last week. I am glad I did. The Director/Host named Miyoung Kim was very lovely and attentive. I knew a bit about Korean food so we had a lot to talk about in between me getting down on the food. The food was excellent and truly authentic. I had a bimbimbop, this is a dish serve in a hot stone pot with rice, veg, beef and a raw egg. When it is served, the server mixes all the ingredients and the raw egg gets cooked from the heat of the pot. I also had some chicken wings with garlic and hot sauce plus a side of kimchi. They were delicious but I was a bit disappointed with the amount given compared to it's price. I also had a couple of bottles of Hite beer to was them down. I would definitely go back to this place and try the other dishes on the menu. You should too.
  

No comments: